PushUp effortlessly connects your WordPress site to our website push notification service so that you can selectively deliver on-demand notifications right to your visitor’s desktops as you update your content. Be the first to deliver updates to your readers, and drive them back to your website, instead of context and conversion stripping feed readers.
All you need is an account at pushupnotifications.com, so that you can effortlessly and reliably deliver desktop notifications using our high scale push delivery infrastructure.
Use the code “WordCampCT2014” between now and the end of WordCamp CT to save 33% off sign up: $9.99 includes unlimited notifications for the first 30 days, and up to 100 unique push notifications each month for life (more on pricing here). And stop by the 10up table at WordCamp to sign up on the spot and we’ll knock down signup to just 99 cents and provision you on the spot – if you sign up before hand, just stop by and we’ll refund the difference!
PushUp currently supports Safari Push Notifications on OS X Mavericks; support for additional browsers and services is coming very soon.
- Real-time analytics. Monitor engagement, as it happens. How many eligible visitors accepted or declined notifications? How many subscribers do you have?
- Pay as your grow. Pay for what you need, when you need it, so increased engagement never interrupts your service. No subscribers? No fee. Tightening your belt? Don’t click push, don’t pay PushUp.
- For WordPress, by Makers of WordPress. Designed, tested, and engineered by 10up, an agency with 25+ core contributors on staff. You won’t find gaudy ads or attention stealing buttons; in fact, we think you’ll forget that PushUp wasn’t part of WordPress.
- Built for scale, battle tested by big names. Vetted by WordPress.com VIP, and already running like a champ on sites like 9to5mac.com, the world’s most popular Apple news blog, Deadline.com, and Edelman.com. We’ve already delivered over 18 million notifications, including more than 500,000 notifications in a single day.
- No extra software necessary. We leverage technology built right into the browser and operating system, beginning with Safari on OS X Mavericks. Your readers simply accept a notification request – that only shows up the first time they visit – and they will start receiving notifications. Even when their browser is closed.